Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Strumming on the Ole Banjo

Tonight was tight cuz I took my guitar final which was super easy and I'm just happy to be over and done with it. I had to know a lot of stuff that I never practiced and all of the major keys. I made up acronymns and I noticed that all of my little sayings revolved around food...for example: the key of C is C, F, G7--So I thought of Chocolate For Girls 7 days a week. The key of G is G, C, D7 and that one stood for Good Cookie Dough makes you gain 7 lbs. There are five keys and they all have similar themes. What can I say, I think about food.

I have this vision that when I move up to Salt Lake and I'm a little bit of a loser for the first little bit, I'm going to jam on the guitar and write cool songs about all my hope, dreams and...lack of dates. I like to write silly little poems and when I was a little girl I used to sing in the backyard of our 48st house. I would make up lyrics about little things and I thought I was going to be the next Dolly Parton. I'm not exactly sure why it was her but I distinctly remember that. Also, I would also get frustrated because I would try to make up my own tune but it would end up resemble one of my favorite little songs. Wow, that was just a little sneak peak into Rhappy's little head. Hope you enjoyed that.

1 comment:

  1. I did enjoy that peek into your head. ;) I think that before you move out we need to hear a concert from you on your guitar. :) Serious

    ReplyDelete