Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Intramural Ballin'

Tonight, my team balled it up in Intramurals. We have gotten pretty far in the tournament and our next game is the final four spot. I've wanted an Intramural Champion t-shirt since I got to BYU and we are so close I can taste it. I've been on a lot of teams but we have always choked during the last games.

My team is pretty good. We have 9 girls so we can sub in and out and we aren't dying. Also, it's not really fair because we started out in Division 1 but I didn't come to any of the initial games and either did some of my teammates until the end. We lost a lot at first and so we went down to Division 2 and now big Rhappy and the gang is coming to town. We beat the team today by 20 points. I'm out-of-shape but I've lost some significant weight and I just glide down the court. It's crazy. I'm not even that winded. Weird. Maybe it's a fluke but I went on a run the other day and liked it. Trippy.

We have a game tomorrow at 6 p.m. but Camille and I made plans to go up to Salt Lake and find an apartment for me. That is super important so I'm hoping my team will deliver. I'm hoping my stress level will go down once I know where I'm going to live. My teammates are ballers so I'm not too worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment